Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
822 posts
8,341 visits

Nonprofit Organizations

show starting post by The Wizard
Show newest posts...
Help my kids and I get back on our feet please need help my fundraiser link is
Talk to gina40111
littlelacie   in reply to DottySC
hi,he has not been on here for almost a year.if you have any other way to contact him,that might work. have a good one!
Talk to littlelacie
Is Bannerman Foundation no longer donating?
Talk to DottySC
sandra35   in reply to Lefty234
Hi Lifty!! So sorry! You are going such tough times. Here we understand your pain and hope today is better for you and your family. Aidpage is a site that cares and shares our griefs and concerns with each other. We are glad you came here and hope you have experience with Our family on Aidpage. We work hard to respect everyone of our family members here. Hope you tell others about this site as this would be so appreciated. I have found Aidpage to be helpful as I had gone through some stress myself. Over the years I have lost 3 family members here. I am still sadden by this... I hope today YOU have found help and hope for your future. Please feel free to keep Us All posted as to how you are doing. Remember: Aidpage is the site for All those that are in need and need GOOD and honest friends. May GOD bless YOU!! Sandra35
Talk to sandra35
littlelacie   in reply to Southerncross
I'm sorry, the Wizard has not been on this site for over four years. We do not know of any resources that will help you pay for your new facility.
Talk to littlelacie
SCCI is proud to announce they have located a 17.83 parcel of land in Arcadia, Florida DeSoto County. We now need your help in procuring it. SCCI is a Non-Denominational Organization that will provide over 160 jobs to the local area. SCCI will provide a Therapeutic Educational Stem Charter School to over 250 students. Early Intervention thru 12 grade. Our focus and goals are to provide a student regardless of learning abilities the best educational program that will fit each child needs. Raising them to become the next successful entrepreneur. Also located on the campus is 5 Homelike Housing Unit Siblings Groups, Pregnant Teens, 9 yrs. to 21. SCCI goals are to provide a safe heaven for children/young adults while reunification becomes available.
Talk to Southerncross
How can I apply for a grant from the John W Carson Foundation for my non-profit organization? Joanne
Talk to Dito
miriamarevalo   in reply to teeej
Children of Refugees is a 501c.3 Charity Tax-Exempt by the IRs since 1997.Helping under privileged children and their families through our programs.
Medical Care,Education,Social service work.
we are looking for Angels for sponsor ship for the children we work with.For christmas so they can have a new toy and food on Christmas day.if you like to help please let me know.
We want to wish you all a very blessed Holiday season.
May all your wishes come true for 2015,
Thank you
Miriam Arevalo and the Children
Talk to miriamarevalo
How can I apply for a grant from Margaret T. Morris Foundation for my non-profit organization?
Talk to teeej
You own royalty rights to the tonight show staring Johnny Carson. Will they ever be seen on tv again
Talk to cdb
I am disabled with low income and I need someone 2 times per month to clean my apartment. I live in Clearwater FL
Talk to jrundell
The girl child in Africa Kenya Mombasa, especially in the village set up is yet to be set free from early marriage so the rate of school drop out for girls is very high. This has affect the growth and the progress of the communities in this region such that even performance in schools is very low. Poverty is also plays a major role in this and sometimes you find girls not going to school when they are in their menstruation this is because they cannot afford a sanitary towel. Our Government is really trying to provide but the need is overwhelming.
Our organization Faulu Tana Women Programme is a non profit organization with a membership of a few lady's whose passion to see the girl in school. Our desire is to get partners to support our course and objectives. Besides sanitary towels we also train on life skills, motivation and empowerment program mes for girls aged between 13yrs - 19yrs.
Talk to Hopegiver
sonshinesas   in reply to Lefty234
You need to speak to a lawyer to find out where your money is first.
Talk to sonshinesas
getfreedental   in reply to Lefty234
Hi Laura. I have a few thoughts and can hopefully help. If you have equity in the house, you might be able to re-mortgage the house to incorporate any outstanding bills - I have experience doing this for other people and it works. If you do not have equity in the house and have medical bills, consider working with the billing department(s). Offer to pay them fifty cents on the dollar. It might sound strange, but this works as well.
Talk to getfreedental
littlelacie   in reply to Lefty234
you should contact the attorney that is in charge of your mothers estate.did you get a copy of her will? if not ask him if you can have one.tell him what you told us about your 2 aunts.he can help you find out what happened.
Talk to littlelacie
hello, my name is Laura, and I just loss my mother in June 2013 and she had left me 100,000 dollars and I have two aunts that took the money from me somehow, but they could not take the house from me and now I am left with a house payment, bills, doctors bills and on top of that I have a child that's getting out of school this years and I am trying to make sure that everything getting taking care of, off of my paycheck and I don't even make 300.00 a week and if there is anyone out there that has some extra money please think about us because we are in need of help. Thank and may God Bless you all.
Talk to Lefty234
woman in a shoe   in reply to Nank
Hi the person u posted to not been on here in years. I don't know where u can get a great to open your own business.
Talk to woman in a shoe
I need a grant for 79 year old female who has started her own candy business. She has rheumatoid arthritis and needs help to cook and sell her candy. Funding would allow her to hire people for just a few hours a week so she can man her booths. Also needed is the cost of using a commercial kitchen, one time fee, minimal charge.
Talk to Nank
woman in a shoe   in reply to Trigger
Hi the person u posted to not been on here for some years now. But for a place to stay i don't know where to tell.u to go. But for medical u can go to the health department your med want cost that much though them and if u don't have any money they will see u for free. Also go and sign up for Medicaid and see if u can get that.
Talk to woman in a shoe
I am waiting on SSI from a bad car accident I was in. I lost two homes and a car because I haven't worked in 4yrs. I'm about to go homeless again. I need a place to live and help seeing doctors, staying on my meds while I wait on my lawyer to get me SSI. Is there any kind of help out there for someone like me?
Talk to Trigger